Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quality Time

Me and my boyfriend, Brian(I may refer to him as Nugget, Bub, or Bug from time to time--don't tell him I told you) have stupid opposite schedules, as I mentioned before. It makes running errands together THAT much more fun since it can't always happen...he actually had Monday off this week so we were able to get crazy and run some of those amazing errands...Costco, Target, Credit Union...you know, the really fun stuff ;)



Obviously you can't leave Target without popcorn and that Bub LOVES himself some popcorn. We're not usually this big of pigs (usually), our hands were dirty and we all know how he feels about dirty hands!!


Oh Hi cute Target flip flops! So cute, yet so painful...and yes, that is a size 10. Don't judge me.


Working on his Hackintosh...about 2 seconds after this photo we had a discussion about the amount of electronics we have in our bedroom alone...it's scary.


I will complain about living in Vegas all day long but when I really think about it...I love my home! I love the desert and I love the amazing skies it gives us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com