Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday means....


Kabob Shack in town for the St. Patty's festival = extra/leftover kabobs end up in our freezer! Love gettin the hook ups! SO GOOD!!


Little Kitty bathin in that sun! We have had such amazing weather lately!


Lunch date with my man...Caesar Salads make my knees weak...


Triple Grilled Cheese...seriously the cheesiest, most delicious grilled cheese ever...seriously. Isn't he cute? ;)


Whipped up these little strawberry cheesecakes thanks to this recipe over at Shutterbean...probably one of my new favorite recipes. So quick and easy! Their recipe says it makes about 10 mini cakes but I got a good 12 out of it. Also, I recommend using homemade strawberry jam. I used my mom's freezer jam and it tasted so fresh! I'm sure store bought is good as well but just not the same :)

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com