Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend!

I absolutely HATE seeing the weekends go!
At least it gives me a reason to look forward to the next one...


We ate at the Slider Truck (finally) for the first time. YUM!
I highly recommend the Barby...it was amazing! We took our sliders and Bentley to the park and had a picnic.


Gotta love a lazy Sunday.


Free breakfast at Mimi's, we love that place! I tried to go healthy but ordering turkey sausage was as far as I got with that one! Ha!


Jack, Bentley and Corky hangin out. I spent most of the weekend at my mom's (like usual).


Too much time on my hands...I should have been writing my English paper but instead I waited until the last minute, resulting in me typing delusional nonsense because I was falling asleep while writing...when will I learn?!


My little sister ordered this mask for $20...according to her, "It wast the best $20 I ever spent..." Love that girl. Corky was lucky enough to be able to try it on!


As dumb as this is...it makes me laugh every time! (Source unknown)

We also went apartment hunting which is always fun (and stressful!) Unfortunatelly our rent is going to go up if we renew our lease so out we go! I'll miss this place :(

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

cute pup! I just found your blog from Blue Velvet Chair and I'm now following you...hope you can check out mine!

Alli said...

Thank you! I am now following you too, I love the layout of your blog! Very cute!

Melissa said...

Alli you make me laugh! Love you, mama

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com