Thursday, June 2, 2011

One day...

I'll find it.

Someone who is absolutely smitten over me. Someone who can't imagine life without me. Someone who is still head over heels in 1, 5, 10, 50 years...Someone who will fight for me. Really fight. For us. Someone who will do everything in his power to protect me, make me happy and to keep us strong and steady and save us the second he sees us drifting. Someone who wants nothing more than to have a family, with me. Someone who is committed, 150%, to me, our family, and our relationship, forever. He wants nothing more than to live happily ever after, no matter how hard, no matter how many bumps in the road we run into, no matter what. Hands down.

And vice versa.

Does it exist? I hope so.

I'm ready.

source


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com