Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just call me 10-fish

Camping was a success!! It was one of the funnest weekends in a while, I definitely needed to get away and i'm SO glad I did! The weather was warm most of the time so we spent our time lounging in the sun, around the fire and fishing in good company!


The BFF
Me and my brother :)
Speaking of fishing, guess how many fish I caught??? 10, yes, 10! That's about 7 more than anyone else just FYI ;) 7 of the fish were just babies and I had to throw them back but I was able to keep 3! So proud!




On Sunday morning we woke up to lots of rain and hail and on the drive home we went through a crazy snow storm! Thank goodness I was following my brother home because I couldn't see very well and was kind of scared! Other than the snow, it rained most of the drive home and when we got back to Vegas it was chilly outside! On memorial day?? Right??


Anyway it was an awesome time and I can't wait to go up to Provo next month and get my fishing on again!
Sissy!
Monday was spent cleaning up the house, working out, laying out, going for a jeep ride through Red Rock, hot tubbing then going to the movies! It was a great day :) Bridesmaids was hilarious by the way! I laughed the entire time and could seriously watch it 500 times in a row! Unfortunately it was back to work and the grind today but that's life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com