Tuesday, May 31, 2011

???

source

Life is so strange. One day everything is working out, you're happy as can be and feel like you're on the road to recovery. You get your hopes up that maybe everything will be okay. Wake up the next day and everything is falling apart...timing is off, you feel lost, discouraged and disappointed...in yourself, in your life. I'm not trying to sound like i'm throwing a pity party, I don't feel sorry for myself, I don't need or want people to feel sorry for me...BUT i'm just in awe at how confusing life is. For everyone, not just me. I know it never ends either, and because of that, I can't wait to be in a spot where i'm strong enough to handle these curveballs and this stress a little better than I do now. I'm good at being strong for a week, two weeks, maybe a few months but then out of nowhere i'm back to being weak. Frustrating, no? I know i'll be fine and I know i'll find my true happiness one day, until that day i'll continue to suck it up and do my best, even if my best isn't that great, I can only do so much. Here's to today getting better and tomorrow being great :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com