Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blue Skies

 The last couple weekends have been spent out of town. A couple weekends ago I got some nice family/friend time in St. George. We just hung out, did a little shopping, eating and went to the St. George art festival for my cousin's fruit kabobs, yum!  This last weekend I spent in my home town Logandale! I absolutely love getting together with my GOOD friends and hanging out, relaxing and just having fun! I'm usually laughing about 90% of the time, refreshing!


We had a BBQ Saturday, unfortunately the weather was pretty crappy so we couldn't swim...since when is it cold and windy this time of year in Nevada?!


LOVE Elisa! She was nice enough to put up with me staying at her house all weekend!


Family Picture...between all 6 of us, the weekend was ridiculously entertaining!

Anyway, i've been out of the loop on here for a bit, just taking some needed time to myself to relax and THINK! I wish I was brave enough to move...I also wish there was somewhere semi-close where I could move and continue going to school... I need to do something...until then, this thinking will continue.

p.s. this song has been playing in my car and head for a couple weeks now <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com