Saturday, May 7, 2011

Music

{artsoulphoto.cm}
I absolutely love this! It's so true! From your favorite song on the radio to actually making music yourself, music is feeling. I don't know what I would do without it.

I have been thinking a lot lately about how much I miss playing the cello. I played for a little over 5 years in school and as much as I said I didn't like it at the time, I absolutely loved it. I miss being pushed and motivated, both by myself and my teachers, to really try and be the best that I could be. The thing I loved most was not just playing myself but being part of a team. In an orchestra every part is so important so it was so fulfilling to work on our individual parts and see/hear it all come together to create something so beautiful. Being on stage at a performance was such a rush. I never let anybody know it but every time we had a performance I would get SO emotional during and especially as we ended a song. I do wish that I had worked harder and taken it more seriously, just for my own satisfaction. Random post for sure but just a little venting! I may break out my cello sometime soon, just for fun :)

{jerrywheeler.net}

{redbubble.com}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com