Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SICK and bored...

Two nights ago, I woke up it the night with an incredibly excruciating sore throat. Like, every time I was forced to swallow I literally wanted to cry...did I mention three nights ago we watched Paranormal Activity 2...my throat woke me up at 3 am...demon??? or strep throat?? According to Dr. Vance, it's definitely strep throat. I was lucky enough to also go from a 100.4 fever to a 102.7 fever in just a few hours...crying and almost passing out at the doctor's office is not my usual cup of tea, but yes, it happened. After a shot, some meds, lots of rest and some very thoughtful surprise chicken noodle soup and sleepy time tea, i'm feeling much better!! Don't get me wrong...much better=still very crappy, just without the 102.7 fever.
source

Hey strep throat, where in the world did you come from?? and why?! I hate you.

P.S. It's pouring in my mom's backyard right now, but not the front yard at all...strange and wonderful!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com