Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Time Can Make More Rubble Out of Dreams Than Anything"

Have you ever felt that no matter how far you run youre getting nowhere? Or how much you sit and reflect and spend time with yourself, you're never at peace? I feel like I need a vacation...I also feel like a vacation will fix nothing. I'm not sure what to do to be honest. Every time i'm having a bad day, my first thought always jumps to how badly I wish I could turn back time...but what good would that do? I appreciate things more after they are gone, I learn lessons from past mistakes, I push myself forward by remembering how badly I want to do it different next time and do it right. Life is messy. Life is discouraging. Life is hard and hurts like hell. But life is also beautiful, necessary and worth it. I'm having a hard time remembering the latter right now but i'm searching for the answer to my prayers, which is peace and being happy with myself and my decisions. For now i'll take it day by day, hour by hour and hope that i'll find peace sooner rather than later. I need to stop being scared. I need to have FAITH. I need to take a risk...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com