Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm scared!

I'm going camping this weekend! I'm talking real, tents, out in the dirt, bring your own TP camping...and i'm scared lol. I've been camping plenty of times but not REAL camping. Usually our trips consist of a motorhome/toy hauler, electricity, computers and projection screens for nighttime movies and warm cozy beds...can you call that camping? Anyway, it should be a good time. Thankfully my big brother and all his friends (basically my big brothers as well) and my best friend, Tyler, are going so i'll be nice and taken care of. I'm still a bit intimidated though...i'm no girly girl but i'm also not exactly a woodsy person. We shall see, my friends, we shall see! I even got my fishing license and trout stamp! Whoop! Oh and I have to drive 3 1/2 hours through Nevada by myself! If you know anything about Nevada you'll know that's a very boring, long, ugly drive with just a few VERY small and VERY creepy towns in between. Oh and very minimal cell phone service. The hills have eyes people!! Pray for me!! Thanks to my big bro, AP, I have 3 very detailed (even highlighted) maps to get me there. So here we go....

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com