Thursday, May 19, 2011

Drive-In

Tonight is indeed Drive-In night...double feature of course! I've been on a real scary movie kick this week. It all started with some Paranormal Activity 2...sooo scary during but when it was over I was like uhh wait what? Maybe I should have calmed down on the talking and paid more attention. Next we went on an hour long treasure hunt looking for Rose Red...Stephen King anyone? Nobody had it!! So we went home, ate some steak and continued looking. Another hour later, CLEAR across town, we found it. Thank you Barnes and Noble! We only watched about an hour of it....seeing how it's 4 hours long that will have to be saved for another night. Last night, in the midst of my diseased throat, we watched The Sixth Sense. How is it you can see a movie five thousand times and still get scared when you watch it?? Hmm...I don't know either. So anywho! Tonight we are watching Insidious, according to my coworker it's quite scary! Tie that up with Thor and you've got quite the little double feature! My friend, Elisa, has been raving about the hunk in Thor so we will have to see what the verdict is. Obviously Natalie Portman is always a good time to watch, just sayin. Well i'm excited and this Insidious better be scary! 

via pinterest
This makes me miss the drive-in in Fort Collins. Although the Vegas one is cool, it's not as charming without the nice pine trees in the background and you can only see about 2 stars vs. a nice open and shining sky in a smaller city. Oh well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com